Whether it is working alongside our corporate lawyers on a transaction or a standalone property matter, our highly experienced team will work to advise you in a commercial and timely manner.
We provide intuitive, proportionate and commercial advice on the development, acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold commercial property.
Our specialist environmental advice is a valued addition as part of our corporate and transactional property service. Our range of property services includes the following areas:
- Portfolio management for individuals, companies, pension schemes and trusts
- Commercial and residential development of land
- Deeds of variation to leases and freehold covenants and easements
- Joint ventures and profit share agreements (including promotion agreements)
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Option and pre-emption agreements
- Property finance and secured lending
- Regeneration projects
- Due diligence
- Environmental Compliance – Asbestos Regulations/Water and Drainage Permitting/Waste
The areas of advice are as diverse as our clients. Our clients comprise corporates, LLPs, unincorporated partnerships and individual entrepreneurs and include:
- Landlords and Tenants; and