We take the time to thoroughly understand our clients’ businesses, commercial challenges and aspirations (and unlike traditional law firms, we don’t charge you for every 6 minutes of time we spend doing so). We often become an integral part of a client’s organisation and are described by many clients as their “external in-house counsel”, regularly supporting senior management through complex business decisions.
We advise clients on a wide range of legal and practical issues arising from the operation and development of their businesses, including managing existing relationships and the formation of new ones. We have extensive experience and understand the importance in business of balancing legal risk with commercial needs and opportunities.
We regularly advise on the following:
- supply of goods and services, including standard terms of business
- joint ventures and other strategic alliances
- agency and distribution
- licensing, franchising and concession arrangements
- advertising, marketing and sponsorship
- consumer law and trading standards
- data protection
- PFI and PPP projects
- public sector procurement
- UK/EU regulation
- outsourcing and transitional services arrangements
- bespoke projects